Monday, June 4, 2007

To Build A Home Cinematic Orchestra Music Sheet

About Karlskrona Gothenburg Sweden

After my stay in Malmö I first wanted to still see the southeastern part of Sweden, before we went north to Göteborg. Therefore I decided to put in a day or two in the small town of Karlskrona.




Unfortunately the weather was on the first day (again) is not very great, and for the second day, I then found a place to sleep. Than me then a friend from Gothenburg to a baseball game on Sunday invited, it was clear to me that I had to travel to Gothenburg on Saturday.

How Göteborg Malmö has also captured my heart by storm. It is a very young and vibrant city that is also built on a very hilly terrain. While walking through some parks I'm almost seemed like areas in the state. No wonder that it has Joachim during his semester abroad here like it so much ...




Here is a picture of the university, although there are several buildings like this throughout the city:




Yesterday I was still on the baseball game of my Swedish friend. While it was a bit out of town and therefore not easy to find, but the trip has been worth it, despite a defeat for the home team.




Gothenburg Since I like so much, I will stay here three more days before moving her to the capital of Sweden, in Stockholm.


Best regards from the north,

Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment