Friday, June 1, 2007

Scripture For Birth Announcements

Finally, finally the sun!

My first stop was in Malmo Sweden, which is conveniently located across from Copenhagen. The 8 km long Oresund bridge linking the two cities / countries, and a ride on this building is really an experience.




Malmö presented itself right from its best side, because the weather there was cloud free. In the hostel I get to know Franck in Geneva, which has arrived in town. Together, we make ourselves in the evening on the way to go and eat in a very exclusive fish restaurant. I think at the high prices a little concern, but Franck (who works for UBS) only does it about as expensive as here in Geneva and that he would not participate at my expense. The food is excellent and in the end I must pay a cent for it, as Franck insists I take on my trip financially to a little under his hands.

At this point I would like with my generous donors (picture) thanks:




On the second day, the weather has again deteriorated a bit, so I do not do too much sightseeing and more of a little relax in the hotel.




Together with my room Ignacio (Nacho) from Chile I'm in the evening then spaghetti. Nacho is also great to travel around Europe has, but unlike me have about three months old. Later Hour, we then learn more about Irina from Mexico, which is also one of the select circle of the globetrotters.




The last day in Malmö is again like the first: just beautiful! In glorious weather, I march cross-country through the city to have as much of this beautiful spot with you. Most impressive is definitely the "Turning Torso", a tower, designed by English architect Santiago Calatrava.




In a park near my youth hostel will I let the day end it.




One is certainly already clear, namely that Sweden has already captured my heart. What is missing is a Swedish ...


Best regards and until next time,

Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment