Sunday, February 1, 2009

How To Find Out A Wordlock Combonation



day, unfortunately I have
of composite day on Saturday are not good photos, my camera is just too bad for it and my high art aesthetic dentistry is to be fully developed. :-)

Today I was in another church in the town of my assistant. Unfortunately Way to translate them there from a language I speak very bad (in French) in one I do not Speak (Kaaza Diolla, one of 37 languages \u200b\u200bspoken here in Senegal), so I have not noticed so very much. After that we were still reject it, despite my attempts at Louis family at home for dinner. That was really the first time I really was "within" a Senegalese home and family grouping. What can I say, pretty wicked. I mean Louis family is not really relevant to our situation just poor. But there are about 17-20 people in the home for only four bedrooms, a living room and a very small kitchen. His sister and her husband (plus two children) have a room seine Eltern und dann gibts ein Mädchen- und ein Jungszimmer mit 6 bzw. 5 Leuten. Und wenn Besuch kommt (was häufig vorkommt), muss der auch noch irgendwo untergebracht werden. Seine Mutter hat dann für alle, plus Besuch aus der Gemeinde (nochmal 7 Frauen) gekocht, also für knapp 25 Leute! Und es war super lecker (Yassa poulet), viel, ausreichend und sah auch noch gut aus! Trotzdem lebt eine Harzt IV Familie, bei denen im Haushalt nicht vier Vollverdiener leben bei uns dagegen im Luxus. Stellt euch einfach vor ihr würdet eure Garage mit Sperrmüllmöbeln einrichten und in die Mitte einen Fernseher stellen. Plus Vorhängen an den Wänden gegen die Mosquitos...

War schon krass zu sehen, wie wenig -im Vergleich us-a family that belongs more to the upper middle class, has.

a nice week you all together, Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment