Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heat Electricity Bills Average Condos In Calgary

exciting week

Salaamaleykum,
a very interesting week lies behind me. In almost every way ...
On Monday I was at work, a patient who is the daughter of Senegalese Ambassador to the United States. Interestingly, it has KERU Yakaar (the clinic) selected to receive treatment, even though we are actually a "community center" yes. When I asked why it is here where they are yet determined a "normal" dentist said they could afford, the clinic (the entire clinic, no self-praise integrated!) such a high reputation in Dakar and had belonged to the best medical facilities. Funny: on the one hand I have patients who are the 18, - € can not afford a root canal treatment, the other people for which the amount is a no brainer. Then I had
on Tuesday a request from one patient for a house call to his mother, because it does not really transportable. So we were there on Thursday, have improvised it a bit and on Saturday noon, I'm still with her one tooth extracted. Now makes our Senegalese ZA in his laboratory a maxillary complete denture for her. The impression I got with an old, broken prosthesis made of it that I've put together with super glue again. Well, you could have found in the state exam, I probably will not hergezeigt, but it will be enough.
Thursday we had the evaluation interview with the other members of the dental clinic, I had to evaluate. This is a bit difficult because I'm much younger than the one on the other hand only a few months since. But went very well, I am very thankful to God for being the few criticisms that have been well received and we had also been open to suggestions and speedy upgrades.
'm On Friday I worked very long one indeed, a friend is still performed by his half-family. It's amazing with what can be taken for granted here are 1.5 hours late and then bring two children I also briefly (three panels, and 2x 2x Milchzahnendo extraction) may be treated for one hour.
Saturday I was in the morning at the "mighty men prayer-meeting" to deliver it and follow my impression at the ZA, extract the teeth of Mrs Diouf to investigate her husband to try to reject the invitation to lunch as friendly to dannach then rugby may look. Martyn (my roommate) is so absolute and Welsh rugby fan. Cool sport when they get explained. In the 6 Nations Cup, when their opportunity did you look at the times. Krass how fit the guys are ...
And then yesterday I saw another one that has two guys Talib (one probably 6-7 years old) out left and right hand across the street and I thought at first that it's actually good to see that a person it provides, but then found that he "work" only at an intersection to beg / delivers and that's not just loving. Something makes me a very, very thoughtful, because obviously children are regarded as virtually worthless, the other really annoying, how to be so incredibly heartless. I do not understand that the Government is doing nothing (officially already, but actually not really) does not like it.

Some things I'll never understand quite determined ...

Next Monday is the Maleika to visit for two weeks, then goes for a travel. Is certainly great and exciting. We in the south of Senegal in the Casamance, which is considered the most beautiful part of the country.

Then I surely a couple of photos for you. together

Ciao, Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment