Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cons To Selling Organs

coast and post

Hallo zusammen,
wie ihr wahrscheinlich gemerkt you's are currently not so much exciting to report, and no really interesting pictures, which is primarily because the moment I simply do not care really exciting. Unfortunately, leaving me the last few weeks my health a bit and I had with flu-fighting to survival, etc, which restricts me in the thesis. I also have this simple little box and power, there also was making "passing".
Yesterday I then at least once to turn off the afternoon at the coast to the Bible study and a from the bustle of the city. Was very cool because it's so quiet there that it is not difficult to find a rest. I'm not sure, have at least so far not heard of it, but apparently at least parts of the peninsula here volcanic origin. The coast looks at least like it.

cliffs Dakar


I also have received the week, the Christmas package in my family. I have it picked up on Jan 22 - they have sent away on Nov 22 ... well, at least it has arrived. The Abholfen on the parcel post station was indeed fine, but all in all been quite an experience: everybody is responsible or not, I'm top man to the types of packages aus'm camp gets talked with everyone, got my package € customs fees - determined 6 signatures, dozens of stamps, receipts, etc. until I finally collected after payment of just under 2. Very funny it took all that my Christmas present was. The fact that I work for Youth With a Mission was everything a bit faster, some people knew of the clinic, it's not so much whether there is the stamp on it now or not ... well, I was glad when I's in his hands and out of the building. The cookies were indeed a bit of crumbled and no longer quite so perfect in form, but still delicious!

Bye, Michael

0 comments:

Post a Comment