Monday, November 10, 2008

Molly's Mansion Hutch Cover

culinary highlight WE

Hi,
photos will be filed later, because I got for my camera during the weekend no batteries. So I have to wait until I get pictures from other people. I wanted to tell you
but still ever heard of my exciting WE, today (Monday), I must say that I had a bit longer to rest or sleep, because I pretty much finished bin, kann aber auch daran liegen, dass ich heute erstmals die magische Zahl von 25 Patienten am Tag geknackt habe...
Also, Freitag Abend war ich beim Thailänder essen. War zwar für senegalesische Verhältnisse sauteuer (ein Hauptgericht 8-12€), aber super lecker.
Am Samtag waren wir dann nachmittags zum INternational Dinner der IBC eingeladen. Das ist so ne Art Fund raising Essensparty für die Kirche. Es gab mind. von 15 verschiedenen Ländern Gerichte: Senegal, Mali, Ghana, Togo, Nigeria, USA, Indien, Europa, Äthiopien (geiler Spruch: "I didn´t know there is food in ethopia!") usw. manches war sehr lecker, aber solltet ihr jemals Fufu aus Ghana mit Soße und Rinderhautstücken angeboten let's get rather be!
We were then located on On Iceland Goree, a small island just off Dakar since I read but are not yet what to do so if I have the photos and the evening was Ben (Ami, Korean parents), then Korean cooking! Wow, marinated beef and oranges! I can only recommend it!
I also was eating ice cream every day at 30 ° C very a good thing :-)

you, I'm feeling very good to eat moderately. Today's was then again after working Ceebu Jen (rice and fish).
At the moment I read a book about cultural differences between Western and African cultures. Quite instructive for me and dealing with people and understanding hier. Ich werd ab und an mal was darüber online stellen.
Jo, sonst war ich am Sa noch einkaufen, aber das erzähl ich auch lieber ein andermal, bin müde und geh jetzt schlafen.

Shalom, Mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment