Friday, July 13, 2007

How Long Does Chemical Hair Straightening

Extended stay in Trondheim

Actually I did so only stay three days in Trondheim, but since I no cheap accommodation in Bodø - my next destination - could be found, I simply turn hanged two days. And I am more than satisfied with this decision, because Bodø seems anyway not to be particularly exciting, and so I had more than enough time to visit to Trondheim thoroughly.




The city has some beeindurckende buildings, in particular, stands out of the cathedral. In this way, the Norwegian coronation ceremonies are performed.




Above all, the facade on the front well worth seeing, as the following record shows:



Before the city harbor is the island Munkholmen to which I made on a beautiful day a short trip. While on the island was not so much going on as expected, but for some sunbathing was the perfect place.




One reason why I liked it quite well in Trondheim, was the youth hostel where I stayed a total of four times. The huge building is managed by very friendly university students, and otherwise serves as a clubhouse (for concerts, parties, etc.). Breakfast and Internet was included in the low price, and much more I need to not always be happy.




One of the many backpackers who I have met - including seven Austrian (!) -, Fergal was from Cork, Ireland. Like me, he is traveling solo in world history, making him sympathetic from the start.




Even today I am leaving Trondheim on the night train in the direction of Bodø, where I'll translate it tomorrow on the Lofoten Islands. Hopefully the weather is reasonably good, because as I've seen in pictures, it must comprise at ein traumhaftes Fleckchen Erde handeln.


Bleibt mir treu,

Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment