Thursday, July 5, 2007

Driver Thinkcentre M52 8215-35s

North by Norway

Having spent more than a month in Sweden, I am now landed in Norway. The road here was anything but agreeable, but I had on my trip to Kiruna (via Stockholm) to Oslo to spend 27 (!) Hours on the train or in the waiting hall. In the end, I too was at the end, but at least I had the killer drive behind me.




Compared to the other cities I've ever experienced on my trip, Oslo, both in terms of size and the site, a little more modest. Zwat the city has a beautiful harbor, some interesting museums and a beautiful park (Vigeland Park), but otherwise there is not much to see. Perhaps Oslo made but also feel so good impression on me because the weather was pretty lousy on all days. include




The highlights of the city is without doubt the Fram Museum (on the same polar ship) and the Kon-Tiki Museum (on the expeditions Thor Heyrdahls), and the Vigeland Park in the east of the city. There the sculptor Gustav Vigeland has set up some 200 sculptures, which the park can be more or less to a kind of open-air museum.

Here are some impressions from this park, which for me was the absolute highlight in Oslo:








Once I made a day trip to Fredrikstad in the south of Oslo, but also this trip is not really worth it. The old town and its ramparts was quite impressive, but otherwise has Fredrikstad on me not too Sizes impression.




Momentan befinde ich mich gerade in Bergen, der wahrscheinlich schönsten Stadt in ganz Norwegen. Morgen werde ich eine Schifffahrt zum grössten Fjord des Landes unternehmen. Ihr dürft schon mal auf die Bilder gespannt sein...


MfG,
Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment